Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Thoughts Behind "No Questions Asked"

Well, I've wanted create a blog for some time, but I've never gotten around to it. I always have these random thoughts in my head that I want to release, but Facebook isn't the place, and Twitter doesn't give me enough characters, so here I am...

The name "No Questions Asked" came to me while I was taking a shower today and thinking of what I wanted to name my blog. To me it means this is a place where I can write what I chose and no one will QUESTION me. That doesn't mean you cant ask me a question or comment on my blog... I just will have to right to decide if I actually want to answer your question =) lol.

My blog username is "DeepThoughts." I tried thinking all day of a good username but couldnt think of anything that really fit me, then DeepThoughts just popped in my head and it felt perfect. I over think EVERYTHING, therefore I am now DeepThoughts lol.

Well I don't want to write too much in my first post... just a little introduction. Feel free to comment... Later for now =)


P.S. For the record this will probably be my first AND last blog where i try to type with good punctuation and spelling. It is just too hard and takes too long to do lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment